This week’s show’n tell is about my latest vacation; cruising New Caledonia and Vanuatu with my husband + kids; a well-deserved rest away from all technology.
Amazingly we didn’t get seasick and we had a blast (we even enjoyed bingo).
Here are a few pluses if you are thinking of cruising with kids.
- No cooking (we ate like pigs)
- Your own butler (love you Martin!)
- Kids club (we hardly saw them)
- Surprisingly excellent quality entertainment.
- Made new friends which we now often see
- No internet
- Saw a few whales
- Snorkeled for the first time without swallowing half the pacific.
- My dream of working for NatGeo came true when I joined a tribal dance (had to – they made me do it)
…already planning our next cruise J